Monday, November 10, 2014

Poppy Sketch #17

Good Monday Morning!!!

Today I have some sad news that has been weighing on me heavily. I have decided to put an end to Poppy Sketches, my health has been ailing me for some time now.  I am barely able to create which is not the reason I am ending Poppy Sketches but, for the sole reason that I need to give 100% of my concentration on my health and getting back into remission. 

I am so grateful for all of my amazing design team members, to our wonderful sponsors, and to all of our loyal players that have brought so much talent, creativity, and inspiration to this challenge site, thank you from the bottom of my heart!  

This last sponsor is such a special one, Starving Artistamps has stuck with me and supported Poppy Sketches from the very beginning! Starving Artistamps product is so special and top notch, they are one of my favorite stamp companies by far!! 




SPONSOR PRIZE

A variety of Starving Artistamps





























8 comments:

~amy~ said...

Oh Laura, I hope that you feel better soon!

Awesome inspiration from the team!

Unknown said...

Thinking of you Laura. Hope to hear you are feeling better soon.

Dorothy S said...

Thank you for all you have put into these challenges. All the best to you. May be able to get your strength back.

DeeDee said...

You must take care of yourself first Laura! Your awesome work will be missed. Great job design ladies! :)

Teresa Kline said...

Laura, wishing you all the best!

sparkle & shine *~*

KT Fit Kitty said...

What a fun sketch! I'm hoping to be back to play along! I'm your newest follower!

Clipping Path said...

Your card is gorgeous.such a sweet image, I love the soft colours and beautiful detailing.

Madonaldo said...

My name is Alecia from ca usa. I would advise anyone and everyone who needs the help of any spell caster in love marriage,finance, job promotion,lottery spell,poker spell,golf spell,Law & Court case Spells,money spell,weigh loss spell,diabetic spell,hypertensive spell,high cholesterol spell,Trouble in marriage,Barrenness(need spiritual marriage separation),good Luck, Money Spells,it's all he does or looking for breakthrough in your political career to meet this Dr Mandaker the link to his website copy this link (witch-doctor.page4.me)His email contact witchhealing@outlook.com for He is a Reliable and trustworthy man, is ready to help!